Teradata Studio Create Database
The dialog contains the following elements:
• Parent Database Name — Select the parent database in which the new database is created.
• New Database Name — Type the name of the new database.
• Definition tab — Enter information that describes the new database.
• SQL Preview tab — View the generated SQL DDL statement for the new database and execute the SQL to create it. You can also choose to save the SQL to a file.
• Reset button — Click Reset to clear the dialog in preparation to define a new database
• Commit button — Click Commit button to create a new database.